Sunday, 24 October 2010

poem; tell her love

Ahh, im bored while overnight alone in my room, and i got an idea to make a love poem :) so i decided to post it here.

Everything comes from the inside
From within, I'm a lover and I don't fight
Words won't bring me down..
...And its not the reason behind my unconscious frown
I know what I have to strive
Don't bother to make you regret for live..

Walking alone every single night
I believe I can win this fight..
Today is your day, Tomorrow will be mine..
Despite all hardship, I will do fine..
But unlike you, I don't need lie


yeah, my words was'nt so perfect like the william shakespear, he's a legend but im not, ahh what the crazy idea i had, yeah okay here i tell about the meaning of the poem:-



as what we know, love is something abstract that is hard to explain in words, is'nt? but for sure love it's comes from heart, deep in our heart. I just make it go through and i dont fight it, i still can be strong without a words, but i still scared that she will reject it, i scared to loss her after i told her that i love her so much, in other side, i told my self that i did'nt love her but if im not why im still miss her every day,every second, every moment? yeah i just cant accept a reality that it's late to say that words that everyone should say. i scared that when i told her, she'll told me that she had another one? yeah maybe today is yours, and tomorrow will be mine, i hope so.


those words is only a meaning of this poem, is'nt this poem related to me? ahh i dont know, but i just write what ever cross in my mind. :)



hmm right now, actly im watching bionik in reza's laptop, cast by kamal adli, intan ladyana and a lot more actors, i just watched this movie even this movie was shown/broadcasted at tv3 in 2009. about a hero,kamal adli? right? haha my friends told me that my face was like him? haa? really? idk, but this not the 1st time people told me that, 1st time people told me is when i was in form 5, my classmates heni and amalina, they told me that, but i dont know who is kamal adli until i watch this, okayy i left my entry now, see u in next post, btw this post was'nt the 'perasan' post, i told the truth :P bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment