Tuesday, 26 October 2010

What happened today is today.

Hey readers, yeah I'm free now, just finish studied ctu101, my brain so full now, need a rest, so even im busy, busy eh? ahha i still trying update entry in my blog, ohh what to story today? hmm actly tomorrow is my 1st final exam paper, CTU 101 ( fundamental of islam ) , about a religion right? so inshallah i can answer it, perhaps so


UiTM Perlis


My life now is okay, i'm happy with my 'new' friends, even we just knew each others but we still can 'masuk kepala' :) everyday on the evening as usual, i'm playing tennis with some of my friends, yeahh what i told before in my past entry that i cant get what i aimmed right? haha Right now i can do, i can play better.

Right now, i feel obligated to tell all of you, haih i dont know why nowadays everyone should have a jealous or maybe backstabber and trying to make us going down? i made this blog and trying to tell anything in english, yeah i hope that i can get knowledge from these, if i do wrong just tell me where im wrong? i done this! no need talk behind me that my blog is wrong, my english is bad? so you english is better than me? why u not make a blog and write in english, if you can do more better than me, show it, dont just talk without nothing. yeah i knew this was not my best effort.

Huh! Okay back to my mood, just now my mom called me, yeah i missed her, she told me dont always play around, focus in my study, yeah mom i'll do for u, thanks for your wished just now, i love you ! she's only the women i love! and her? hahh look like 'she' have someone else. hmm yeah my love story is not so good even im not so bad in my social life, i hope there have someone that will love me forever and ever.


GPM's friends, why they far away from me? huh -.-


So anyway, those of you who are bitter, don't blame me, i just told everythings about what happened and occured in my life. If anything, I have more time in front of a computer than I did at my classes. I just don't feel like doing this "thing" anymore. It got to the point where it was more of a chore than fun. "Oh, I've got to go find the book and read the task and then make something up ridiculous to pretend that I did because I'm not stupid enough to actually do most of the things I said I did," I can recall thinking on several occasions.

Back to reality, i am who i am, ehh Haikal came to my room so i should end my entry here, maybe he came for study along with me. okay readers, wish me can do well in my CTU's paper tomorrow, amen :)

What happened today is today, tomorrow we dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment