Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Arau Flood

Hello again and again readers, almost 2 days i can't online due to wifi problems and also network problem in my current area, yeah right now, Arau paralyzed for a while after raining almost 2 days, flood and this city out of connection from outside. Seriously 1st time in my life i experienced the flood that occured infront my eyes.



This is life right? What happened here i think sure happened before but developer or city council still not do anything like make a alternative ways or other, seriously engineering failed! only 1 road for get outside from this area, and that way is flooded and we trapped here.

My friends and i had recorded a video about what happening here:-

1/11/2010




Huh i'm starving right now! so hungry, no foods sell at food court, no stock maybe -.-' maggi? sick man! okay i end my entry here, math paper tomorrow, need preparing :D bye2

UPDATED TODAY VIDEO 2 NOV 2010 after stop raining


No comments:

Post a Comment